THE BRADFORD GROUP | Niles, IL Jewelry Product Development Manager | September 2016 - Present
- Responsible for developing, designing, and preparing products for presentation to the company.
- Manage production with artist in design and manufacturing stages to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communicate with over-seas vendors, sourcing team and marketing to ensure products are executed with the most cost effective capabilities.
- Collaborate with marketing and advertising team to over-see advertisements for managed products.
- Create research presentations of trends in marketplace.
- Evaluate degree of success of past company products in order to design accordingly.
CASTING HOUSE | Chicago, IL CAD Jewelry Designer | September 2014 - September 2016
- Create custom CAD jewelry designs for customers.
- Work with casting and setting departments to ensure the best results for a design .
- Measure and utilize a variety of cuts and sizes of stones.
SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN | Savannah, GA Shop Monitor | November 2013 - Present
- Ensure safe work environment for faculty, staff and students
- Answer student questions when faculty is unavailable
- Clean and maintain equipment
LUIS TORRUELLA | San Juan, PR Digital Art Assistant | July 2013 – January 2014 | Seasonal
- Responsible for creating digital art presented to clients
- Created 3D models in Rhino for client presentation
- Collaborated in a jewelry design collection
KARMA N.Y.C | San Juan, PR Design Intern | June 2012 - July 2012
- Designed Karma N.Y.C holiday jewelry collection
- Conceptualized packaging options for their products
- Obtained on going feedback from the owner on designs and sketches
KILATES | Hato Rey, PR Jewelry Sales Representative | November 2010 - December 2011 | Seasonal
- Interacted directly with clients and demonstrated strong service skills
- Received, organized and assembled new merchandise in database and display cases
- Maintained inventory of new and current in store jewelry merchandise
- Arranged new displays with innovative and creative ideas
Jewelry Design Workshop with Kacper Dolatowski | Savannah, GA Student Apprentice | April 2013
- Experienced an introduction to brand design
- Acquiered extensive lessons in the business and marketing techniques of the industry
- Developed jewelry designs for existing companies
- Accomplished an effective production line according to established price points
PROYECTO ‘08 | Aguas Buenas, PR Student Apprentice | January 2008
- Studied and experienced an intense introduction to the art of forming and forging metal with Michael Good and Richard Messina
- Received extensive lessons in the business and marketing techniques of art with Jeannette Fossas
- Introduced to ceramic techniques such as wheel throwing and hand forming pottery with Aileen Castañeda
- Instructed by Joshy Melero on the process of photo development andcapturing artwork
May 2014 SAVANNAH COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN Bachelors of Fine Arts in Jewelry
Design: Researching, sketching, concept development and hand rendering
Jewelry: Fabrication, casting and stone setting
Computer: Matrix Gem Vision, Rhinoceros, Keyshot Sketchbook Designer Pro Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign Word and PowerPoint
Language: Fluent in Spanish
Awards & Recognitions
WJA Student Scholarship | June 2013 Dean’s list | September 2010 - May 2014 SCAD Artistic Scholarship | September 2010 - May 2014 SCAD Academic Scholarship | September 2010 - May 2014
Competitions & Exhibitions
SCAD Style Curated Jewelry Trunkshow | April 2014 SCAD Scholarship Competition | February 2014 DIVA Women’s Rendering Competition | October 2012 Exhibition in Motion -Open House | April 2012